Reference Materials Recovery
- Disaster Resource Guide. The Disaster Resource Guide is a source for information, articles, products and services for business continuity, disaster mitigation, recovery and emergency management.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). FEMA is tasked with responding to, planning for, recovering from and mitigating against disasters.
- FEMA Interactive Data Visualization Tool. On Jan. 7, a new interactive tool came online that allows the public to explore currently-available FEMA grant data. The site provides a visual representation of federal grant data as it relates to fire, preparedness, mitigation, and public assistance. Also visualized are disaster declarations by state, hazard, and county.
- FirstResponder.gov. FirstResponder.gov's mission is to provide a portal that enables federal, state, local and tribal First Responders to easily access and leverage federal web services, information on resources, products, standards, testing and evaluation, and best practices, in a collaborative environment. It is published by the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security.
- GAO Reports and Testimonies Related to Disaster Preparedness, Response and Reconstruction. A bibliography of GAO products related to disaster preparedness, response and reconstruction.
- GAO-15-15: Hurricane Sandy: FEMA Has Improved Disaster Aid Verification but Could Act to Further Limit Improper Assistance (12 Dec 2014)
- LifeAfterSCA.org (21 July 2015) This website resource for sudden cardiac arrest survivors is provided by Medtronic Philanthropy and the Heart Rescue Project.