2018 IAEM-USA Council Officers Election
IAEM-USA Individual, Affiliate, and Lifetime members are invited to vote for IAEM-USA Second Vice President and IAEM-USA Secretary for 2018-2019.
Candidates | Start Date | End Date | How Voting Works | Voter Eligibility
Before you vote for IAEM-USA Second Vice President and IAEM-USA Secretary, you are encouraged to review the candidate statements. Each candidate's name links to their candidate statement.
IAEM-USA Second Vice President
IAEM-USA Secretary (listed alphabetically by candidate's last name)
Online voting begins on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. Place your vote using the RED "VOTE HERE" link at the top of this page to access the online ballot.
Online voting will end on Friday, Aug. 31, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
How Voting Works
Online voting is secure and private. You can vote online by clicking on the RED "VOTE HERE" link at the top of this page. The RED "VOTE HERE" link will be active beginning on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
- When you click on the red "vote here" link at the top of this page, if you are not already logged-in as an IAEM member, you will be asked for your IAEM user name and password.
- Enter that information, and you will be taken to the the Member Surveys page.
- Click on the link to the survey called "2018 IAEM-USA Council Officers Election." This is your online ballot.
- You will then be able to vote for IAEM-USA Council Second Vice President and IAEM-USA Council Secretary.
- When you have voted, click the "Post Survey Choices" button to cast your vote. (Once you click this button, you can't go back and you can't make changes — so be sure that your ballot is as you want it BEFORE you click the button.)
- You can only vote once. You cannot change your vote once it is placed. If you have any difficulties in placing your vote, contact Karen Thompson, IAEM staff liaison for elections, at Thompson@iaem.com.
You must be a current IAEM-USA Individual, Affiliate, or Lifetime member in order to be eligible to vote in this election.