For Emergency Management Professionals or Students
An important benefit for IAEM members is the ability to search the IAEM Jobs Board for exciting career opportunities in emergency management. Whether full-time or part-time positions, internships, or consulting opportunities, the IAEM Jobs Board has powerful search capabilities that allow IAEM members to find the perfect opportunity anywhere across the globe.
- If you are seeking an emergency management job or an internship, you can post your resume and qualifications using the Post your Resume form.
- Whether you’re looking for employment, a career change, or an internship, the IAEM Jobs Board is the perfect place to start. Check out the listings on the Find a Job page or the Find an Internship page.
- Do you need to fill a job or internship? The IAEM Jobs Board allows organizations who have openings for professional emergency management related positions to post their job opportunities free of charge.
- Your job listing will remain open until the application deadline that you include on the Post a Job form or Post an Internship form. If you don't enter your application deadline in the "expires" field at the bottom of the online form, the expiration date will default to 90 days after you posted the job listing.
- Posting your job listing will be more efficient if you use one of these web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
- When you are using the "Post a Job" editor, please use the "Paste from Text" tool when copying-and-pasting from a Word document into the description field. Be aware that not all of your formatting will transfer into the description; you may have to reformat some of your text.
- If you want your name and address to appear on your public listing, please enter it in the description field.
- To see resumes of those IAEM members seeking employment, check the listings on the Find a Job Candidate page.
Please email the website content manager Karen Thompson at Thompson@iaem.com, if you have a problem posting a job on the IAEM Jobs Board, need a job posting deleted, or need a change made to a job posting. (Note: If you contact any other staff member, it will have to be forwarded, which can cause a delay in response.)