The 2017 IAEM-USA Region 1 Conference
"The Future of Emergency Management: Applying Lessons Learned from Diverse Disciplines"
Sept. 28-29, 2017
Rivier University, Nashua, New Hampshire
About | Location | Conference Agenda | Pre-Conference Session and Optional Event on Sept. 28
Sponsors/Exhibitors | Lodging | Registration is live!
About the Conference
Please register today for the 2017 IAEM-USA Region 1 Conference, taking place Friday, Sept. 29, 2017, at Rivier University in Nashua, New Hampshire. Onsite registration will begin at 8:00 a.m., with the program scheduled from 9:00 a.m. through 3:30 p.m. We also are offering a pre-conference session and optional event on Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017.
420 Main Street (Memorial Hall Event Space)
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
- Parking: Parking is located in the lot behind Memorial Hall or in the adjacent lots. See campus map.
Download the conference agenda (as of 14 Sept 2017)
Click on the conference agenda below and see the full-sized version:
Tell your colleagues about the conference - and share the conference agenda and poster with them.
Click on the poster below and see the full-sized version:
Pre-Conference Session and Optional Event
If you wish to attend the pre-conference session or the optional event, please click on "Add Events" to add the event(s) to your online registration.
Pre-Conference Session: Thursday, Sept, 28, 2017, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
FEMA G-191: Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface Course
Optional Event: Thursday, Sept. 28 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.
Social reception at the Speaker's Corner Pub at the Crowne Plaza
Download the prospectus.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
2 Somerset Parkway
Nashua, NH 03063
Download information on hotel accommodations in Nashua, New Hampshire
- Room rate: $139 plus tax per night.
- Group code/name: To receive the group rate, guests must mention “IAEM Region 1 Conference” at time of booking.
- Hotel reservation deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017.
- To register: Call the hotel at 603-886-1200, or book a room online.
- Registration is live: register online
- The registration deadline is: Sept. 22, 2017.
- The cancellation date for this conference is: Sept. 13, 2017.
- Registration fee: The registration rate is $20, payable at the time of registration.
- Student attendees: Students will be reimbursed for the registration fee at the time of attendance, if they can provide student identification.