AEM®/CEM® Preparatory Course Webinar
IAEM offers the AEM/CEM Exam Preparatory Course Webinar, which includes:
- A review of Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) and Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) program requirements (experience, education, professional contributions and more);
- Application procedures;
- Tips for successful program completion;
- Overview of the CEM exam;
- Standards upon which the CEM exam is based;
- Sample CEM exam questions; and
- A Q&A period.
Who Should Attend?
- The AEM/CEM Exam Prep Course is intended for professional emergency managers interested in obtaining the Associate Emergency Manager or Certified Emergency Manager designation.
- A Certified Emergency Manager is an individual who possesses the knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively manage a comprehensive disaster/emergency management program. That program can be in, but is not limited to, government, business and industry, military, health care or educational institutions.
Schedule of Upcoming AEM/CEM Prep Course Webinars
- None are scheduled at this time.
AEM® and CEM® are registered trademarks of the International Association of Emergency Managers.