Babson Executive Conference Center (BECC)
Babson College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
About the Symposium
The IAEM-USA Universities & Colleges Caucus (IAEM-UCC) New England Higher Education Emergency Managers Symposium, hosted in partnership with The Boston Consortium for Higher Education at Babson College, will be held in the Babson Executive Conference Center (BECC), Wellesley, Massachusetts. The symposium will focus on issues affecting higher education emergency management practitioners including partner updates (FEMA, MEMA, NWS), continuity planning, global security, and recent incidents.
- Online registration is live.
- Conference registration fee: $185, due at the time of registration.
- One-day registration on either Dec. 13 or Dec. 14: $92.50, due at the time of registration.
- Online registration remain open through the event to allow for onsite registrations.
- There is free parking in the BECC garage and lot.
- Prior to Dec. 13, 2018, cancellations will receive a 50% refund.
- There will be no refunds after Dec. 13, 2018.
- All cancellation requests must be provided in writing to email@example.com.
- Make Reservations at the Babson Executive Conference Center, One Executive Education Circle, Wellesley, MA 02457. Call 781-239-4000 and mention “The Boston Consortium for Higher Education" to secure the group rate of $204 + tax for the night of Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: This rate is available until rooms are sold out.