Home | Program | Speakers | Hotels & Travel | Sponsors | Registration is live! | FAQs
IAEM-Canada 2018 Emergency Management Leadership and Innovation Conference
Hotels & Travel
Accommodations Map (area hotels and distance from The Bow)
All hotel rates are provided in Canadian dollars.
- Hôtel Le Germain Calgary
899, Centre Street SW, Calgary
- Reserve accommodations online here.
- Enter Booking Code 0605IAEM on website to avail the preferred rate.
- Wednesday, June 6: Classic King $249.00 Signature King $269.00
- Thursday, June 7: Classic King $249.00 Signature King $269.00
- Friday, June 8: Classic King $179.00 Signature King $199.00
- Saturday, June 9: Classic King $179.00 Signature King $199.00
- International Hotel Calgary
220 – 4th Avenue SW, Calgary
- Reservations may be made online here.
- Phone & Email Reservations: Call 1-800-661-8627 or (403) 265-9600, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please identify yourself as being with the International Association of Emergency
Managers, Group No. 679454 when booking by telephone or email.
- Rates: International King Suite – $186.00.
- The Westin Calgary
320 4th Avenue SW, Calgary
- Reserve accomodations online, or call 1-800-WESTIN1.
- If you reserve by phone, please mention the International Association of Emergency Managers guestroom block.
- Rates: Standard Room – $249.00
- Delta Calgary Downtown
209 4th Avenue SE, Calgary
Transportation in Calgary
Complete List of Transportation Choices Throughout Calgary
Calgary Allied Airport Shuttle offers pick-up and drop-off service from certain locations in downtown Calgary. Tickets from the airport to downtown are $15, and tickets from downtown to the airport are $10. For a list of pick-up/drop-off locations and to book a shuttle, visit Calgary Allied Airport Shuttle Service online.
Parking at THE BOW
The Parkade is Managed by VINCI Park, 403-263-8155. It is open from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekends and holidays. There are six levels of underground parking at THE BOW site. You can access the Parkade from 5th Avenue, between Centre Street and First Street SE, and 6th Avenue opposite THE BOW (joint entrance with the dock).
Parkade elevators in the north and south block service all levels of the parkade and bring passengers to the main floor, the +15 level or 7th Avenue. Daily parkers can exit the parkade through the stairwells or either elevator bank. Returning daily parkers can enter THE BOW and pay in the lobby before using the elevators to access the parkade, or can enter the code on the back of their ticket in the keypad at the south entry on 7th Avenue. There are payment machines just inside the lobby. The elevators will then take you to your parking floor.
2017-2018 Visitor Guide: Calgary & the Canadian Rockies
Things to Do in Calgary
Restaurants & Dining