IAEM-USA Region 4 2015 Training Summit & Expo
"Connection — Cooperation — Collaboration"
Sept. 21-23, 2015
download event flyer | download registration form
call for speakers | exhibitor materials | student registration fee stipend lottery
location | hotel accommodations | tentative program
Renaissance Asheville Hotel, 31 Woodfin Street, Asheville, NC 28801
Renaissance Asheville Hotel
- Group rate: $102 USD per night.
- Dates in effect: The group rate is in effect from Sunday, Sept. 20 through Wednesday, Sept. 23.
- Deadline for room rate: Aug. 20, 2015.
- Online reservations: Book your group rate for the "IAEM-USA Training Expo"
- Or call to reserve rooms: Attendees also may call 1-800-468-3571 to make their hotel reservation at the group rate.
Call for Speakers
- Call for Speakers and Speaker Guidance
- Presenter Proposal Form
- Deadline for Presenter Proposals: Monday, Aug. 3, 2015, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, using the Presenter Proposal Form. Selected presenters will be notified via email by approximately Aug. 21, 2015, and notices will include the date and time for which the presentation is scheduled.
IAEM-USA Region 4 Training Summit & Expo Student Member Registration Fee Stipend
IAEM Headquarters is maintaining a list of IAEM student members (i.e. enrolled full-time, or enrolled part-time studying emergency management or a related field and not working full-time) who are members in good standing and wish to be considered for a student registration fee stipend in the amount of $195 for the conference registration fee to attend the IAEM-USA 2015 Region 4 Training Summit and Expo, Sept. 21-23, 2015, in Asheville, North Carolina. Students should e-mail their interest to be considered for the registration fee stipend lottery to IAEM Membership Manager Sharon Kelly at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, August 18, 2015, along with the following information: name; complete contact information; university you are attending; meeting reference: IAEM-USA Region 4 Training Summit & Expo. Notifications will be sent via email by late August.
If selected, in order to claim the stipend you will be required to do the following:
- Complete an online registration form and obtain a registration number no later than Sept. 4, 2015. In the payment section. please select “pay by check” and then complete the registration process. The registration stipend in the amount of $195 will be applied to the registration total after the conference has concluded.
- Immediately notify IAEM headquarters by email that you will accept the stipend. Your acceptance must include your conference registration number and proof of registration for the Fall 2015 semester (or equivalent) at your university. This can be a copy of your class schedule, university proof of enrollment, etc.