IAEM-USA Region 1 Conference: "Leading in Crisis"
June 4, 2015
Location | Program | Hotel | Registration | Cancellation Policy | Conference Sponsors
Download the Conference Program
University of Massachusetts – Amherst
Campus Center Auditorium
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, MA 01003
- Parking is available - $5 validated.
- Click here for campus directions.
- Download the Conference Program
- Topics will include: leadership, Revere tornado response and recovery, Coast Guard role in emergency management, and public health.
- Evening Reception: There will be a reception on Wednesday, June 3, 2015, 7:00-10:00 p.m., Upub (Campus Center, Concourse Level). Cash bar; pub food will also be available for purchase.
- Group Rate: To make a reservation at Hotel UMass, University of Massachusetts, call 877-822-2110877-822-2110 FREE and mention “IEMRC” to secure IAEM’s group rate of $130 + tax.
- Reservation Deadline: This rate is available until May 6, 2015, or until the IAEM room block is sold out, whichever occurs first.
- Online Registration Deadline: June 3, 2015
- Registration payment is due at the time of registration.
- Registration Fee:
- IAEM Member Registration Fee: $40
- Non-Members Registration Fee: $40
- IAEM Student Member Registration fee: $20
- Speaker Registration Fee (invitation code required): $0
- Student Volunteer Registration Fee (invitation code required): $0
Attendee Cancellation Policy
- Written cancellations can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 703-241-5603703-241-5603, or mailed to IAEM Headquarters (201 Park Washington Court, Falls Church, VA 22046). Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. IAEM headquarters will provide you a cancellation number to confirm receipt of your cancellation.
- We understand that plans may change due to circumstances beyond your control. If you are unable to attend the IAEM-USA Region 1 Conference, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Identify the person attending in your place and provide complete contact information.
- If you must cancel, please do so in writing prior to May 28, 2015. IAEM will refund your fees. We regret that we cannot refund any fees after May 28, 2015, because we must submit complete commitments for facilities, materials and meals.
- If we do not hear from you by May 28, 2015, we assume that you will participate based on your registration and will incur costs on your behalf. Therefore, if you do not cancel, your registration fees are due even if you do not attend.
- Download Sponsor Prospectus
- Download Floorplan
- Online Sponsors Contract
- Sponsor Payment Deadline: May 21, 2015
- Sponsor Cancellation Policy:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Space/exhibits cancelled or reduced on May 21, 2015, or earlier, will receive a full refund.
- The full contract price is due and payable and non-refundable for any space cancelled or reduced beginning May 22, 2015.
- Booth space will not be assigned without the required deposit being received by IAEM.